Diamond Pro DP Canes 14U Grabs Lead In Ninth Inning For Victory Over Finger Lakes Falcons 14U
Post date: Aug 14, 2018 1:44:17 AM
- Diamond Pro DP Canes 14U snatched the lead late in the game in an 8-3 victory over Finger lakes Falcons 14U on Sunday. The game was tied at one with Diamond Pro DP Canes 14Ubatting in the top of the ninth when Caden Hollywood induced Zach Allen to hit into a fielder's choice, but one run scored.
- Finger lakes Falcons 14U opened up scoring in the third inning, when Braydon Coletta singled on a 2-2 count, scoring one run.
- In the top of the fourth inning, Diamond Pro DP Canes 14U tied things up at one. Allen drove in one when he singled.
- Allen led the Diamond Pro DP Canes 14U to victory on the pitcher's mound. He went four innings, allowing one run on two hits, striking out three and walking one.
- Hollywood was on the hill for Finger lakes Falcons 14U. He allowed nine hits and seven runs over eight and a third innings, striking out six. Lucas Reily threw two-thirds of an inning out of the bullpen.
- Braden Consaul started the game for Diamond Pro DP Canes 14U . He allowed four hits and one run over five innings, striking out four
- Diamond Pro DP Canes 14U tallied ten hits. Jack Zawacki and Will Taylor all managed multiple hits for Diamond Pro DP Canes 14U . Zawacki led Diamond Pro DP Canes 14U with three hits in four at bats. Taylor led Diamond Pro DP Canes 14U with two stolen bases, as they ran wild on the base paths with six stolen bases. Diamond Pro DP Canes 14U was sure-handed and didn't commit a single error. Zawacki made the most plays with eight.
- Finger lakes Falcons 14U collected six hits on the day. Nick Overdorff and Matt Coon each racked up multiple hits for Finger lakes Falcons 14U. Finger lakes Falcons 14U didn't commit a single error in the field. Hollywood had the most chances in the field with two.
- "Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2018. All rights reserved." Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution.